Friday, February 7th – During Lunch Recess
Book Collection Starting on Tuesday, February 4th
All students are invited to donate books and take home other gently-used books. We will be collecting books Tuesday, February 4th through Friday, February 7th. Please bring your books for exchange and give them to your teacher.
What kinds of books can be donated?
- Books must be in readable condition. (no torn or missing pages)
- Please do not bring magazines.
- Please bring elementary-age appropriate books. (no toddler books)
- Books can be fiction or nonfiction. (no reference books)
- We especially need books at the 4th and 5th grade levels.
Each teacher will keep track of the number of books donated and will determine how many books each participating student may take prior to coming to the Book Exchange.
Thanks for supporting the Book Exchange
Questions? Please email – email@example.com