Breakfast: Breakfast is from 7:45 am- 8:05 am. Students who are eating breakfast may be dropped off beginning at 7:45 am. Only students who are eating will be allowed into the cafeteria. Once students are done eating, they will exit through the front doors to line up with their classes.
Menu’s: The school breakfast/lunch menus, nutritional information, and monthly pricing can be found on Nutrislice.com or by using the quick-link icon in the slider on our website homepage. We also send home the menu/event calendar the last day of every month. Please be aware that menu items may change based on availability.
Payment: The cost for student breakfast is $1.00 and student lunch is $2.00. Payments are made online through Skyward Family Access.
Families can submit free and reduced-price meal applications online through Skyward Family Access during Back-to-School Online Registration.
To make a student payment, log into Skyward Family Access and follow the steps below:
- Make sure All Students are selected from the top drop-down arrow
- Click on the Food Service tab
- Click on “Make a Payment” next to each student’s name
- You can make a one-time payment or set up auto replenish
- Payments can be made using a debit/credit card or e-check
- Troubleshooting: If you have an expired card already on file, you will need to delete all payment methods and add them again.
Visitors: Adults who want to eat school meals must pay with exact cash.
Adult breakfast is $3.00 and adult lunch is $5.00.
Adults eating with students in the cafeteria, it is preferred that they complete the volunteer application with Canyons School District. A link for this application can be found at the bottom of our main page. Applications take at least 48 hours to process, so please be prepared. These applications must be filled out every year.
Adults may only bring food/drink for their own students.