Virtual Parent Teacher Conferences are Sept. 23rd and 24th! A few important reminders:
- School is dismissed on Thursday, Sept. 24th at 1:15 pm.
- There is no school on Friday, Sept. 25th.
- Sign up for conferences via Skyward Family Access. Our goal is 100% attendance.
- For our virtual conferences, teachers will email families a google meet link prior to the conference. Teachers will use google slides or PDFs to share student data and learning goals. All documents will be emailed to our families. If you prefer a phone conference and/or paper copies, let your teacher know so they can accommodate your needs.
- Check out Ms. Mellor’s tutorial on accessing google meets at HERE.
- Ms. Porter is available to meet with families on Sept. 23rd and 24th. You can email her to set up a conference at Ruth.Porter@canyonsdistrict.org.
- Ms. Christensen is available to meet with families on Sept. 23rd and 24th. You can email her to set up a conference at Michelle.Christensen@canyonsdistrict.org.
- Ms. Richardson is available to meet with families on Sept. 23rd and 24th. You can email her to set up a conference at Marylynne.Richardson@canyonsdistrict.org.
- Ms. Rohmer is available to meet with families on Wednesday, Sept. 23rd. You can email her to set up a conference at Rachel.Rohmer@canyonsdistrict.org.
- Our PTA will provide a book fair although it will look very different. Parents will not be able to come. However, our Eagles will still be able to see what is available throughout the week as it is set up in our lunchroom. An order form will be going out on Monday and orders must be in by Thursday. Families can pay through cash, check, credit card or ewallet. Items will be either delivered to Eagles in their classrooms or in the front office to be picked up. Families can choose which they’d prefer.