Margaret Swanicke – Principal
Raye Ann Blauer – Teacher
Jolene Farley Sunrise – Teacher
- Approve minutes – approved
- Data Review
- Spring CMB data
- RISE Data
- End of Year LT Report
- Acadience Data and District Goals
Sunrise SCC is very excited about our students’ academic progress. Our Eagles did very well last spring on CBMs, RISE, and fall CBMs. Our teachers are the BEST!
- Digital Citizenship and School Safety Plan
SCC went through CSD SCC School Safety Report and what the initiatives look like at Sunrise. Sunrise’s SCC wants all parents to know about the great things Canyons has put in place to keep our Eagles safe. Margaret will send out a skylert voicemail describing the school’s safety plans resources and add information to our website. The SCC talked through the plans and will finalize them at our November meeting pending Margaret has access to dashboard to submit the plans.
- Electronic Devices in Public Schools
- School Level Guidelines for Personal Electronic Devices
- Social Media Safety Tips
- Technology Resources: Election Devices and Network Acceptable Use
SCC asked that Margaret send out an email with attachments. Feedback can be emailed to Margaret who will forward it to the district.
- Living Leader – who are they and what they do
Our Living Leader is Kristin Oldroyd. She shares healthy lifestyles ideas including fun ideas/rewards to track exercise minutes, setting up hikes, etc.
- October safety drill report and budgets
- Cell Tower – $11,000
- Land Trust – on track with spending
- TSSP – on track with spending
Margaret proposed we allocate $5,000 for teacher moral which includes food and spirit wear. SCC said to allocate $6,000 as our teachers are the BEST and deserve to be appreciated for their greatness.
- Input from the Community if present
Bob Bolds presented an update on completing sidewalks on 17th. He has spoken with CSD and Sandy City.
Upcoming meetings for the 2019-2020
Nov. 12th Jan. 14th March 10th May 19th
Attendance Plan and Communication
Infini D Learning Presentation – Jordan Treglown (November meeting)