Margaret Swanicke – Principal
Raye Ann Blauer – Teacher
Jolene Farley Sunrise – Teacher
Sarah Carlson – excused
1. Approve October minutes – minutes approved
2. Infini D Learning Presentation – Jordan Treglown
The simplest explanation of the experience would be a Magic School bus like simulation, where teachers and students get to choose their own adventure. The kids are in control and they get to use what they just learned in class to solve problems and develop needed 21st Century Skills while applying the curriculum they have just learned.
We would turn computer lab into spaceship environment or turn a mobile lab into spaceship.School cover $450 per class (minimum of 4 classes) or $8000 for a school year. We are educating SCCs for next year about the grant. Jordan will send will send video to show what this looks like–it’s a mission. He will also send the names of other Canyons schools who are participating.
Rochelle shared that it is engaging for all learners and a very motivating experience.
3. Finalize Attendance Plan – plan finalized and approved
4. Digital Citizenship and School Safety Plan – plans finalized and approved
5. November safety drill report and budgets
We will have our November safety drill after we have our DIR-S training. Margaret will report out on the drill at our next meeting.
We are on track with our spending in our Cell Tower, Land Trust, and TSSA funds.
6. Input from the Community if present
Upcoming meetings for the 2019-2020